Total Pageviews

Thursday, 13 December 2012

Places I like to go in Singapore


View Places I like to go in Singapore in a larger map

Out of the 10 places I marked on the map, the places I frequent the most are AMK(Ang Mo Kio) Hub and Bishan Park. AMK Hub has many interesting shops and eateries, but most importantly, it has a cinema. So, as it is the nearest mall to most of my friends' and my houses, we often go there to watch movies or shop around. My friends and I also often go to Bishan Park as it is the nearest park to our houses. We go there to either exercise or just sit around and talk. As Bishan Park is newly developed park, the scenery is awesome! :) I especially like how they converted the canal into a river, and planted grass on the two banks. My friends and I often sit on the bank of the river to chat and watch the fishes swim by and if we're lucky, we might get to see the egrets. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment