Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

About Me (I)

I think this picture of a tigress represents me well because I can be friendly when you don't disturb or provoke me, but when you do, I can be as ferocious as the tiger (That's how I got the nickname tigress in primary school) ;)
My name is Lynette Tan but most of my friends call me nettes. Some of my hobbies include playing the piano and taking part in sports with my friends. the most common sports we take part in are badminton and jogging, but I also enjoy playing netball. During my free time, I would normally go to the park with my friends to jog. As for my personality, I'm a rather quiet person, that is until you know me. Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I am the most talkative person they know. Usually, I will try to complete my homework as soon as possible but sometimes I still do procrastinate. I hope to be able to make friends with a lot of you next year. :)

About Me 

No comments:

Post a Comment